Monday, April 6, 2009

More Treasure!

Our story (see sidebar at right) continues . . .

Well today My bro & sister in law came over to my house and alot of things happen to me! Well first they came and I was watching this movie that they got from block buster it’s call canibale licum or hanible or some I don’t know anyways like in the middle of the movie, Chey, my bro & I went to this dudes house & we droped of my bro. He was getting some happiness to the sky! While he was doing that, Chey and I went for a cruz to find a place to park, so when we found a place to park Chey and I were talking about some stuff and while I was their I was thingking about cops coming to iur window and telling us something, then next thing you know I see some car and it was a cop car. I told Chey & she almost started the car. She was so pairrannoyed. Then after that we came home and I continued watching the movie. After the movie was over I went out to the kitch to be out their with Chey and Jr. to see whats up. Chey & I ended up playing card game (uno) the first time I won & Chey told me that I sucked and I new she was kidding around and I told her kidding around but I’m the one who won and she though I was being mean, she’s like f#%& all I was just kidding. I felt bad because I wasn’t tring to be mean. Maybe I did go over board. After we stop playing Chey and I went outside and we started talking I told her that I was scared to grow up I told her that I feel like I still need time to be young then she started talking to me. She told me that well . . . . . she told me a lot of thing. Then we came inside and my older brother was telling me everything that he felt inside. I feel like such a
f%#& up. The Devel is in frount of me 24-7 and I don’t know how to deal with it.


Think that’s about enough for today . . .

3 comments:

Sanders BUT not the COLONEL said...

Wow~
I think you should run aclass set of copies and correct the grammar and spelling?
Can you feel the JOY?
No .... me either.........
Good Friday is almost here....
I hope the DEVEL takes the weekend off.......

debb said...

OMG this is so amazingly poor on so many levels, grammar, substance, sub-text...brain dead at such a young age. I wonder why she decided to write in a journal...nothing here seems to warrant the time or energy!

Sanders BUT not the COLONEL said...

I am sure she is journaling for the future ... so that when she become famous she can publish her deep thoughts.. think of it like a modern day Mein Kampf without the mustache… okay maybe including the mustache