Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Am I Bid for This Lovely . . .


Children never cease to amaze. Recently, the staff here heard a rumor that one of our senior girls decided to auction off her virginity to the highest bidder. Apparently, you can buy anything on E-Bay these days.

Tawanda Margarine (mar-jah-REEN) Schintagg figured the only way she could afford going to the Hog Lick Institute of Cosmetology was to create her own scholarship fund by selling her most precious commodity. She posted herself on E-Bay two weeks ago. As of this morning at 10:30 a.m., the bidding was up to $7.37.

She is more than willing to prove that she is indeed ‘pure and untouched’, and has asked a local gynecologist in Cedarville to attest to her claim. There are still no takers in the surrounding medical community.

2 comments:

debb said...

OMG this young woman is, heart stopping and utterly amazing...what rock did she crawl out from under? I wonder if she'll look back at this picture when she's middle aged and say, "WTF what was I thinking" or will she say, "I wish I looked that good now!" I have a sinking feeling it will be the latter.

Sanders BUT not the COLONEL said...

Yikes!
CAMP N did NOT (I repeat NOT) get my express written premission to use my likeness!

Remove it now! Or I will make the camp director part of an EVIL scavenger hunt.


(By the way... the field trip to Walmart has been cancelled until whoever stole my eyeliner returns it ..or replaces it)